UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Friday 27 July 2012

Josephines recipe


Josephines make a great starter, an Olympic viewing snack or nibbles for a dinner party, I first tried these at a family friends house one new year and have been obsessed with them ever since! They're extremely quick, easy to make, tasty and more-ish! I unfortunately don't have a picture to show you what they look like as I forgot to take one but I do have this recipe!

Ingredients:
  • 1 measuring  cup of mayonnaise
  • 250g of Cheddar cheese (any strength)
  • ¼   teaspoon garlic powder
  • 115g of margarine or butter, softened
  • french bread
  • Opptional toppings: Sliced green chilli peppers, mushrooms or cooked bacon ( I would high recommend using the green chilli peppers!)

Instructions  
  1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir together.
  2. Cut your french bread into thick slices and lightly toast on each side using a grill or toaster.
  3. Spread a layer of the mixture onto your french bread.
  4. Then grill until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned on top, this should take about 3-6 minutes.
  5. Serve immediately whilst its hot.
Let me know in comments below if you try this recipe for yourself and how it goes.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig