UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Christmas at Harrods

After reading about the Harrods Disney Princess shop windows all over fashion blogs and websites, I knew I had  to go and see these windows for myself and I was not disappointed! Without sounding too cheesy the  displays were so magical, they summed up each princess perfectly. A range of different designers have come together to re-create some of the famous dresses worn by the princesses for this display. My favourite easily is the Aurora dress by Ellie Saab, it is absolutely stunning! Other designers include Roberto Cavallai - Pocahontas,  Ralph & Russo - Tiana from Princess and the Frog and Jenny Packham - Rapunzel.


 











Obviously since I was in the area I had to pay the shop itself a visit, although Harrods at times can be a little bit over the top, I love its food court! Everything looks amazing, I could spend hours looking inside the glass counters reading about what's inside and what I could try out. One of my favourite sections in the court is the bakery, which for Harrods is supisingly affordable and they have their Christmas treats out now too, I quite like the look of orange and chocolate scone!







And from fictional princesses to a real life one! I loved this Barbie Kate and Wills wedding day Carriage set, which you can buy here, it did make me giggle. I hope you enjoyed this slightly festive post and I would seriously recommend taking a trip Harrods to see the shop windows, its even better in real life.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ah I have only ever been to Harrods once since I've only been to London twice, but it looks amazing! (: I'm determined to visit London this year so will definitely be sneaking around the bakery looking for affordable souvenirs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must go, London is so lovely this time of year! x

      Delete
  2. just soent a few days in london two weeks ago and missed these shop wondows:( looks beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame, if you can get a chance come again and take a look! x

      Delete
  3. this looks so beautiful! wish i could have went when i was in london at the start of the month

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos from the harrods disney princesses, it looks amazing! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures. I went before Christmas and took pictures of the windows ut it was so busy and they didn't turn out so well. Love the Kate and Will barbie set too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig