UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 17 January 2013

January Wishlist

I haven't done one of these in a while but after having a few days off uni, I found myself bookmarking a few items that I hope to purchase soon and I thought I would share them with you.


1. Emma Bridgewater, Dachshund mug, £9.95 - As you may have noticed I have a slight obsession with sausage dogs and I really hope I can have one one day, but until then this Emma Bridgwater mug will have to do.
2. Wittards, Rocky Road Hot Chocolate, £5.50 - To put in my Emma Bridgewater mug I found this Rocky Road hot chocolate which sounds so tasty and would definitely keep me warm on these very cold winter nights!
3. Amazon, Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens, £84I've been looking for a new lens for a while and this has been recommended to me by quite a few people, so this is on the very top of my wishlist.
4. Topshop, Happy sandals, £28 - Perhaps a bit premature to be looking at sandals but I saw these on the Topshop website and I know that they'll be a great purchase for the summer and I'd be prepared!
5. Missguided, boots, £40.99 - I still haven't found the perfect boots for winter but these are getting there and aren't too expensive. I love the gold details!
6.Miss Selfridge, High Waisted shorts, £32- I love these denim shorts from Miss Selfridge's new collection they'll be great for the summer and nights out.
7. Lime Crime, Candy Apple Lipgloss, $16.99 - This Lime Crime lipgloss has been on my beauty wish list for a long time, this shade is the perfect glittery red and reminds me of Snow White. What's even better about the brand is that they don't test on animals and this is a vegan product.
8. Miss Selfridge, Playsuit, £39 - This polka dot pinafore from Miss Selfridge is so cute I love the vintage look to it and it will be great for layering and in the spring and summer months.

I hope you liked this post and that I showed you some things that maybe you would like to buy for yourself as a treat to beat those January blues. Until next time! 

P.S Thankyou so much to everyone who has clicked "follow" over the last 8 months, I've now made it to over 100 wish is so exciting and it's crazy that 100+ people would want to read my blog so thankyou and there's to the next hundred (hopefully...)
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Rocky road hot chocolate??! Get me some now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps not too great for the snow though haha?

      Delete
  3. I love those boots and the playsuit! You're making me want to spend money, stop! :( haha.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorge! Really need to get a different camera lens for my camera www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shorts and boots, lovely wishlist!
    And great blog by the way x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get these shorts in my life! Thankyou that's really kind!

      Delete
  6. Lovely wishlist - especially the hot chocolate and the cup (I loooove dogs too:))

    Bye,
    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. The Polka dot one? It's actually a playsuit/pinafore!

      Delete
  8. Great wishlist!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that playsuit and those boot
    s..you have an eye for great things


    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just brought the playsuit yesterday it's gorgeous!

      Delete
  10. I literally love your entire wishlist but especially the little dog mug (which unfortunately, the link doesn't work for me but even if it did, I'm not sure the website would offer international shipping) and the black boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link has stopped working! It might have been taken off the site as it was a sale item. So it's not just you haha!

      Delete
  11. I'm seriously in love with the scalloped shorts! <3 <3 <3 Too cute!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too & I can't find them in store anywhere!

      Delete
  12. The shorter lens is great! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Such a lovely comment. I looked at your blog but I can't work out how to follow!

      Delete
  13. Daisy! The No.5 - misguided boots, I recently bought the exact pair... from MATALAN! For £22!
    If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, definitely get them from there :)

    Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I actually saw on your post that you were wearing them but I couldn't spot them online! x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig