UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Graveney & Meadow

It has been a while since I've posted, I've been busy with deadlines, work and moving back to London for Christmas so it's always a bit hectic around this time of year. So I've decided to share with you what I've been up to. I recently took a trip to a new cafe/restaurant that's opened up in Tooting called Graveney and Meadow. By day it serves cakes, baguettes and coffee's, then transforms at night to a pub and restaurant serving tapas and cocktails.


My delicious carrot cake, and in the background you may be able to spot my boyfriend's hazelnut brownie, which I can also say was very nice!







This was my second visit to Graveney and Meadow and it will certainty not be my last. So far I've tried their gluten free chocolate cake and the carrot cake, both of which were delicious. The layout of the cafe itself is really lovely, there is plenty of space for mums with buggies but also great for groups, it has a very cosy and welcoming environment. Another aspect of the cafe I loved was that they had some of their products ready and bagged for you to take home, (pictured above) so if you were in a rush and fancied a treat you're able to grab a bag and carry on with your journey (they would also make great Christmas gifts!) I particularly like the look of the flapjacks, pastel meringues and hazelnut chocolate, and they're not too expensive either prices are mostly around the £2 mark.

Have you found any secret treasures like I have in your local area? I'd love hear about them, especially if it involves cake!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. THis is so cute! I work at a cafe called Throwing Buns which I think would have the same sort of vibe xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has made me hungry haha, lovely photography. You're also very pretty! :) Now following!
    Nicolle x

    http://www.nicolleshelton.blogspot.co.uk/
    Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou very much, that's very sweet of you. I'll check yours out now!

      Delete
  3. This place looks like it has a really rustic feel, love all the wood and stone. Love your style too, you look lovely :)



    nataliaxbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so gorgeous inside! Thankyou that's really kind!!

      Delete
  4. wow this looks absolutely lovely :) i like your photographs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graveney and Meadow21 December 2012 at 06:19

    Hi Daisy, really great to see your blog review of Graveney and Meadow, you've beaten Time Out to it! The photographs are fantastic, how would you feel about us using them in publications? In fact, if you wanted to take some more photos in return for coffee/cake/food/booze, as soon as next week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'd love to! My email is on the contact section of my blog if you want to email me?

      Delete
  6. The food looks seriously amazing! You have some good photographs of the place. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig