UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 3 March 2013

You don’t have my number, we don’t need each other now




What I'm wearing: Crop top - Topshop, Skater skirt - Topshop, Ankle socks - Topshop & Heels - Miss Selfridge (old but similar here)


I thought I'd finally get round to doing another outfit post as the other one went down pretty well. This is the type of outfit I would definitely wear for a night out with my university girls. I've teamed my polka dot crop top with the black skater skirt so it isn't too revealing. If I was feeling brave I'd get like legs out like I've done here, if not I reckon this would still look okay with some plain black tights. I love the heels in this outfit and I really don't wear them enough but they're so high. I get scared that I won't be able to last more than a few hours! Putting this outfit together was so much fun and by the end of it I'd created an outfit that I love, and  it really reminds me of Minnie Mouse!

March is going to be a pretty manic month for me as I have lots going on with uni, work and friends and family. I hope that I can get around to doing a post a week. I should have another outfit post ready for you all soon featuring an item that you may have seen on my last wishlist post, and I'd love to know what you think of this one and what you've been up to!

Daisy, x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Ohh this outfit's cute! :)

    Francesca xo
    www.goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love frilly socks more than what is probably acceptable haha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm completely with you on this one! I would wear them with everything if I could!

      Delete
  3. omg your title. I love that song! I've never seen anyone else tweet or mention the lyrics anywhere before! Love this outfit btw the socks look so cute with the shoes!

    All The Pretty Things
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great song & so are the band! Thankyou!

      Delete
  4. You're my new best friend, <3 broco buddies <3

    I've followed, because you're clearly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Thankyou! They're a great band! I do :) do you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is DELIGHTFUL. The colour scheme feat. the pale blue and red works so well.
    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love that delightful is in capitals! x

      Delete
  7. My have fave gal rockin her frilly socks and polka dots. Love, the girl next door xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah cute!!! love thisss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) & thanks for the social buttons!

      Delete
  9. Hi, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check the link our below and leave me a comment on the post if you decide to participate :)

    http://thatswhatsophiesaid.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Sophie xo | thatswhatsophiesaid

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit so much its not even funny xx :) And I just followed you with bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig